The information we ask you to provide includes details required to operate Horsford Football Club and enter teams into Norfolk County FA Affiliated Leagues. It will include but is not limited to:
- Any personal details about you or your child and you, such as full name, date of birth, home address, email address, and contact telephone numbers.
- For medical reasons’ we will also ask you to provide details of any illnesses or conditions that you or your child suffers from so that coaches are aware and can respond fully to you or your child’s needs.
- We collect information using the club’s registration form which we ask you as either a player or a parent to complete and pass back to you or your child’s team manager.
The information we collect from you is used to run the club and its teams responsibly.
- Information is retained by the club and used by the team mangers to run the teams. This includes registering players with Norfolk FA and local football leagues.
- Information will also be used for contacting parents to organise training sessions and most importantly making sure that all parents and children are aware of fixtures, venues and kick-off times.
- Information will be used and processed to provide safeguarding for you or your child whilst they are playing football for the club.
- Certain information e.g. names will be used by the club treasurer to create a register to monitor and establish payment of club registration fees.
- The club officials and mangers may keep records relating to fines that players accumulate when penalised in the course of a football match.
- Medical information will be used by qualified first aiders to provide treatment in the event of injury or illness.
During the course of the football season we could pass on personal information about your child and you to the following organisations.
- Horsford Football Club is affiliated to the English Football Association (FA) and is required to register all players with Norfolk County FA. We also enter teams to play in the Norfolk Combined Youth Football League (NCYFL), Norfolk Women & Girls Football League (NWGFL), Thurlow Nunn League (TNL), Norwich & District Sunday League (NDSFL) and Leathes Prior Veterans Football League (LPVFL). The information we collect will be passed to the FA and leagues so that you or your child is registered to play football. These organisations provide oversight and governance of football clubs and ensure they operate fairly and properly within policies they implement.
- When teams are entered into tournaments or events, the organisers of those events will require basic information about the teams entered such as the full names and dates of birth of players.
- If a verified official scout working for a professional or semi-professional football club makes an enquiry about your child we will pass your child’s name and age onto that official only if you have provided your consent to do so when registering with the club.
- We will be obliged to disclose personal data that we hold if for any reason we are contacted by the Police and summonsed to provide information relating to an ongoing investigation.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) gives you the right to see personal information we hold about you. If you want copies of this information, please send us a written request with the following:
- Your full name, address and contact mobile phone number.
- You or your child’s full name and address.
- The name of the team and the team manager you or your child plays for.
- Details of any specific information you require.
Please send your written request, cheque and proof of identity and address to:
Horsford Football Club, 53 Thistledown Road, Horsford, Norwich, NR10 3ST
We will respond to your request in one calendar month.